As you may know, Ansys has acquired Rocky and we are very excited to have you join us in this transition.
Below are some changes that will come along with this journey:
- Rocky Website: The ESSS Rocky Website was officially redirected to the Ansys Rocky page on Ansys Website, where you can find an overview of Rocky's features, blog posts, webinars and much more.
- Email Communication: To continue receiving the latest trends, best practices, events, and news about Rocky you simply need to sign up for receiving emails from Ansys. By signing up, you will be able to receive technical assets, blogs, and event information related to Ansys Rocky.
- Support Requests: From December 15th, 2023 onward, all support requests must be submitted to the Ansys Customer Support Space (ACSS). You can select Family as Fluids and then choose Rocky as Application. For installation, licensing, and systems (ILS), select under the ILS Family Rocky - SYS as the Application. This Getting Started course will show you how to register yourself and submit tickets in it.
- Rocky Videos: Videos to optimize your use of Rocky by getting you familiar with the software's features and how to apply them in your simulations are available on the Ansys Rocky Playlist in Ansys How-to YouTube Channel.
- Installation Content: All Ansys Rocky Installation content is available in the Installation Guide on the Ansys Customer Portal.
- ESSS Rocky Software version: The ESSS version of Rocky will no longer exist, you will continue to have the same quality and excellence of Rocky, but exclusively with the Ansys template.
- Ansys Rocky Software Package 2024 R1: The new version of Rocky will be available on Ansys Customer Portal on January 11th
- ESSS Rocky Customer Portal: This portal will be closed, but don't worry, the content you are used to accessing in here, has already been migrated, and it is possible to access through Ansys platforms.
- Rocky Documentation: From January 11th all Rocky Technical and User Documentation will be available on Ansys Help in an online format.
- Rocky Tutorials: All Rocky Tutorials will be also available on Ansys Help in the Rocky Tutorial Guide on January 11th.
- Rocky Innovation Space: A new Ansys Rocky Platform will be released on January 15th with the purpose of unify all Rocky content in one place. Rocky Space will be part of the Ansys Innovation Space, an Ansys public platform that aims to integrate the entire community and make content available in an easy and practical way, facilitating learning and specialized support.
If you have not yet migrated your Rocky license from ESSS to Ansys, please, contact your account manager and he will assist you in how to proceed.
If you have already performed your migration but still do not know the Ansys content environments, review the links below or contact our support team to guide you in the new environments.