System Requirements for lmadmin
The following sections describe supported platforms and requirements for lmadmin:
- Supported Platforms
- Supported Browsers
1. Supported Platforms
lmadmin can be run on the following platforms.
Certified with the following:
Microsoft Windows x64
|FlexNet Version||22.214.171.124 build 275548 (2021.01.12-10.36.45)|
Running the server in Docker is not supported.
1.1 Additional System Requirements
lmadmin has these additional requirements:
- To use lmadmin on Windows platforms, the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Package (x86) must be installed. You have an option to install this package during the FlexNet Publisher License Server Installer process.
- The ESSS License Manager requires the lsb package to be installed on Linux operating system.
Check if it is already installed and if not, use your favorite package manager to install it.
Example: $ yum install lsb
2. Supported Browsers
lmadmin is supported on the following Web browsers:
- On RedHat Linux, Mozilla Firefox 10, 12 and 18.x, Google Chrome 24.x
- On Windows, Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge is supported for Windows 10