Run the following procedure on each system that you have designated to be a license server.
Windows x64 Systems
- Open DOS (start menu -> run -> CMD).
- Type "cd c: /".
- Enter the command "getmac & hostname > ipconfig.txt".
- Open the "C: /" folder and send us the file called "ipconfig.txt".
Linux x64 Systems
- Open a Linux Terminal Using Ctrl+Alt +T. Simply hold all three keys at the same time, and a terminal window will open.
- Type "cd /tmp".
- Enter the command "ifconfig | hostname >> ifconfig.txt".
- Open the "/tmp" folder and send us the file called "ifconfig.txt".